Thursday, August 18, 2011

The Longest Road ...

No doubt you can guess at a lack of posts in this blog from the first photo in my previous entry.

My son, Winston James Allen was born on July 20th at 1:06 AM. He was 6 lbs. 11 oz. at 20" long. What an amazing experience, and it wasn't half as hard as everyone kept telling me! :-) Oh yea ... Michelle did really well too!

Somehow, back in June, I envisioned catching up on blogging since I knew I wouldn't be on the water for a while ... that didn't really happen.

I hope to get on the river soon. I need to figure out where to put my gear since Winston will be taking up all my chest space in a Baby Bjorn. Looks like it's time for one of those hip packs.

For now, I'll just say ... Welcome to the world Winston, I can't wait to share one of my greatest passions with you son.


-Jeff

4 comments:

  1. Hey Jeff, congratulations for having this cute baby.He looks so cute in pictures. Thank you so much for sharing this lovely moment with us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Fishing will take a backseat for a while, but it is worth it.

    Juan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the arrival of Winston--looks like another fly fisherman in the family. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete