Friday, June 3, 2011

Reformatting

I've decided to switch things up a bit ...

Though I have had the intention of posting in a more expedient manner. It just isn't happening ... Really, one of the key things I wanted this blog to be is a resource to myself, as an online fishing journal, and to others, as a river report.

I have come up with the best solution to start posting a little more bare-bones, only breaking out the anecdotal material when I have the time. I like what Jim is doing on his blog where it's kind of the "details" right up front and then text that follows, time permitting.

I hope you all like it, I'm sure it will be much more useful from a perspective of "getting the quick details you need to know about a river"

Get ready for the barrage of past posts my friends. I've had some good times as of late out there and hope you all get a smile or inspiration out of some of them!

3 comments:

  1. Jeff ... Looking forward to your "new format" posts. Appreciate the blog shout out!

    Jim
    Two Guys ~ Wet Waders & Flies

    ReplyDelete