Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Roadtrip over...

Well, this blog has gone a little neglected lately. The good news is that it is because I've been getting out on the river more than I have time to blog, so that's not all bad.

Jay and I have returned from the Teva Mtn. Games humbled and in need of much practice. Neither of us made it to the finals, and I will say that there are some serious casters at that competition. Not to worry though, we had a lot of fun, and we fished new waters 4 days in a row so I'd say that things were quite successful (even though I moped around quite a bit Saturday afternoon after not doing so well in the casting competition).

Consider this entry a bit of a pre-cursor to the next couple of fishing reports since they are all from rivers around the Vail area.
Tight lines,
-Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment