Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Allen Brothers Road Trip

Here is a fun thing... Jay and I are heading out on the road with the company next weekend. It'll be our "first such mission for the company" (Seinfeld) as we head to the Midwest Fly Fishing Expo.

I'm hoping to post more the closer we get to the show, and maybe even do a bit of twittering from the show. I think it's going to be a really good time. We have come up with some really fun displays to show off our stuff, and are planning on giving away a bunch of flies. So, if you are in the Detroit, MI, area March 7th and 8th you should swing in and check us out. Plus there will be a bunch of other cool booths too.

Then... shortly after (on Monday) the wife and I are heading to Cozumel for 6 days (I'm very excited about this). Hoping to try and hike into some bonefishing that Jay and I have previously only accessed from a boat, but thanks to Google Earth we think we have found a way on foot. Rock on! I'll definitely be chronicling that on my blog.

Tight Lines,
-Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment