Friday, November 13, 2009

Sincerest Apologies

November 13, 2009

Ah, the craziness of life. Posting has been slow as of late, not due to a lack of fishing, but mostly due to a lack of time. Currently, I am behind posting multiple days of the Wyoming trip, a Gunnison River day, a Taylor River day, and a South Platte "Dream Stream" day. I apologize.

But ... I take this opportunity to justify myself and let you all know that part of the craziness is a huge Allen Brothers push in marketing. If you are out there, across the country, and you go to fly fishing shows, you should try and meet up with us at one.

We've been working like crazy to get into shows this year, and a few magazines. We're planning on running ads in Fly Fisherman and Fly Rod and Reel in their January through April issues and if you can make it to one of the shows you should stop in and check us out (hopefully Jay and I will both be at all the shows)!

We are planning on stops at Denver, CO, Pleasanton, CA and Detroit, MI. If things go well enough, we may even add a few shows!

Hope to see you out there! Until then, I'll keep posting when I get a free moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment